Please sign in to post.

Travel to France on November 2011

I am going to France on the 2nd half of November, I will be in Paris 4 days , then I go to Rouen for an extra 7 days & back to Paris for another 3 nights. I will be going with a friend & we will need room accomodation with 2 separate beds, ROUEN: Do you know any good & cheap accomodation preferably in Central Rouen. Any activities or side Trips to do from Rouen, E.G visit to Calvados Destillery, or which places to visit , PARIS, Any recommendations for good accomodation, preferably in the 1st arrondisment or in the St. Germain Area, Any information of Chantilly, the only thing I heard is that this can be done as a one day trip from Paris, & there is a Forest & afterwards have a pastry with the Famous Chantilly Cream, any suggestions of how to spend a day trip there, I know weather will be cold & probable damp, I am get used too, I would appreaciate any suggestions. Mrs. Pilar Harrietha
Toronto ON, CANADA

Posted by
524 posts

Pilar
Sounds like you need a RS France Guide Book! Pick one up at your local bookstore or order online. Tons of information and suggestions regarding your requests on Rouen and Paris. When you have more specific questions, the Helpline can provide wonderful information! Remember to say what kind of hotel amenities and price point you want other than just location and twins. Bobbie