Please sign in to post.

Swiss Flexipass

Hi All - My wife and I are traveling though Switzerland for the second half of our European Vacation. To get into Switzerland we are taking a Train from Nice, France. Then we exit the country by taking a Train to Paris. I want to buy a Swiss Flexipass while I'm there because I want to travel on the Golden Pass scenic train, take a Cruise on Lake Geneva, and receive the 50% discount on lifts in Burner-Oberland and Free Surface Travel. But, I don't know how many days to purchase on the flexipass. My question is, will my International Trains (Coming in from Nice and heading out towards Paris) count as a travel day on the Swiss Flexipass? Any suggestions? Thank You! Eddie.

Posted by
32929 posts

will my International Trains (Coming in from Nice and heading out towards Paris) count as a travel day on the Swiss Flexipass? It depends. Are you using the railpass for the Swiss portion of the journey along with a pass or ticket in France? Or are you buying the point to point tickets for Nice - (Swiss destination), and (Swiss destination) - Paris? If the former - yes. If the latter - no.