Please sign in to post.

Studio Apartments in Paris

I will be in France for the month of September and would like to rent a studio apartment rather than stay in a hotel. What are reliable agencies that I might consider for securing the apartment. What has been your experience with the agency. I appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks

Posted by
9420 posts

We've used Paris Attitude to rent two apts and were happy with the agency and the apts. We worked with Amelie Grousseau who speaks perfect English. Some others are: VRBO, VacationinParis, ParisBestLodge, Airbnb.

Posted by
130 posts

I have used Paris for Rent. Patrick was our agent and a delight to work with. Speaks perfect english and lives in San Francisco. Smooth process. Highly recommend.

Posted by
10222 posts

Are you talking about THIS September? Next month? If so, good luck finding an apartment for an entire month at this late date. September is a busy month in Paris. You might be able to rent multiple apartments to cobble together your time. It might be fun to do it that way anyway to experience different neighborhoods. I use vrbo.com and homeaway.com for apartment rentals. There are many other agencies in Paris that others can vouch for. I'm hearing more and more about airbnb lately, but have not personally used them.

Posted by
77 posts

Vacation in paris! Booked with them this past December and booked again for this November! They are great.

Posted by
7029 posts

I rented my studio apartment in Paris through VRBO and had a very good experience, no problems at all.

Posted by
33 posts

I have used airbnb and had very good experience. However, as far as I can tell, the rentals and the owners are not screened or vetted in any way. You have to be willing to rely on the recommendations posted on each site. If other avenues fail, it would be worth a try.

Posted by
4044 posts

Two kinds of rental agency: One manages the apartment for its owner; the other serves as a go-between that links tenant to owner who then work out their own arrangements. The latter, which includes Airbnb, VRBO/Homeaway, and others will provide less, if any, follow-up services but are likely to represent a wider range of properties in my opinion.

Posted by
1113 posts

I have used vacation in paris and if you go on their website, they sometimes post last minute deals on unrented apartments. With that said, you'll have to move pretty quickly as September is so close! Good luck.