Please sign in to post.

Studio Apartments in Paris

Someone thanked Rick Steves for recommending "Slim" to find an apartment;however, the person didn't give the URL. I'm interested in renting a studio for a month in Paris; mid-July to mid-August.Are there agencies that you would recommend? If yes, could you share your experience with agency and the lodging you secured (Excellent, Satisfactory, or Don't Bother). Nelson

Posted by
10571 posts

I found the apartment I rented on VRBO. I had a great experience, but you rent from the owner so experiences can vary. There are quite a few agencies you can use for Paris rentals. I just googled "Paris Vacation Rentals" and found a variety.

Posted by
250 posts

Rented a studio near St. Sulpice this February from rentparis.com and liked it very much.

Posted by
228 posts

I just rented for this coming July through vacationinparis.com .. I can't report on how it went yet but so far the company has been very helpful. They also have great reviews, which is why I chose them.

Posted by
40 posts

After a lot of research (on both this site and tripadvisor.com,) we rented from Vacations in Paris. Unfortunately, we were forced to cancel our rental due to the Icelandic volcano eruption. I was v. worried we would lose our entire payment of 800.00.

VIP was so helpful and reponsive during this unfortunate process. They worked with the owner who gave us the option of either re-booking or refunding our money. We were so relieved! We have since re-booked for September. Our original apt wasn't available but we booked another and can't wait. Fingers-crossed we'll make it to Paris this time!

Posted by
25 posts

I think you can search on beau-paris.com
I can only suggest you with this site because I rent apartments from here and it was good experiences.