Please sign in to post.

Staying in Paris

I want to stay in Paris for 3 nights with wife and 2 late teen daughters. Can I get one room or suite for all of us? Moderate or budget priced.

Posted by
9110 posts

Try Hotel International, Republic area, a couple minutes/blocks south of the Concourt metro station.
Good place for the price and they have quads.

Posted by
4684 posts

Try the Citadines chain of self-catering apartments, they have lots of branches in Paris and have four-person suites (one double bed in a bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room). I've stayed at several of their branches around France and have liked them all.

Posted by
206 posts

August 2009 we stayed at Hotel La Louisiane (St. Germaine area) with our two teens. The hotel is comfortable but nothing special, except we stayed in a quad room that was really two rooms divided by a pocket door. Here's the unusual part, each side had a bathroom. We found having two bathrooms a great advantage. One had a large round tub and the other a stall shower. When we were there they were not serving breakfast, so can't comment on that. We thought the price was fairly budget (for Paris).

Posted by
1014 posts

I have stayed at the Etap on Rue Dr. Babinski 3 or 4 times. Each room will accommodate 3 persons. Bath and toilet are insuite. We paid around 58E per room. It is at the edge of the St. Ouen Flea Market. 8 block walk and you are at the beginning of a great street full of markets, brasseries, etc.