Please sign in to post.

Short term apartment rentals in Paris

Looking for a reliable agent for a short term apartment rental in Paris.

Posted by
875 posts

You've probably seen this recommended many times: vacationinparis.com The co is based in New Jersey -- very reliable -- excellent choice of apts. We also like iloveparisapartments.com Based in Paris -- managed by an American. They specialize in apts in the St. Germain area.

Posted by
19 posts

I've just rented an apartment through vacationinparis.com for the week before Christmas. So far the transaction has gone smoothly.

Posted by
239 posts

We used vacationinparis a year ago last spring and couldn't have been happier. Great apartment and great service.

Posted by
2092 posts

We're looking forward to our apartment next June which we are in the process of arranging with vacationinparis. Suzanne and Debbie have been very helpful and full of great suggestions.

Posted by
12 posts

We used welcome2france.com and were pleased. We liked our location staying at Champs de Mars- Cler which is 1/2 a block off Rue Cler. The apartment is quite nice, the building is a tad dingy but the only time you spend there is climbing the stairs.

Posted by
108 posts

Friends of mine and I have successfully used New York Habitat on several occasions. They have a great choice of vacation rentals as well as B&B in Paris www.nyhabitat.com

Posted by
300 posts

For for listings and reviews of vacation rentals I recommend you go to Slow Travel. They're independent of the rental companies. Their "SlowTrav Favorite" listings are selected from those agencies & owners who advertise on the site but there are plenty of opinionated reviews from those who have rented the apartments.

Posted by
6 posts

It all depends on what district you want to be in .. but this one which I have used is fantastic.

http://www.parisautrement.com/

In fact we are using them again for next July for Bastille day.