Please sign in to post.

San Isidro 2011 Bullfight online tickets

I can not find the San Isidro Bull fight tickets to purchase online ANYWHERE! Do we just wait till we get to Madrid to buy them? I don't want them to sell out! I tried www.ticketstoros.com but they do not have May 31st-June 6th dates listed (the dates we will be there). They must be having fights during this time right? PLEASE HELP!

Posted by
629 posts

In 2010 we bought our tickets 5 days prior to the bullfights in Madrid on their May holiday. We were seated in the 5th row. You should have no problem getting seats.

Posted by
3 posts

Whew! Thank you soooo much! What week were you there last year?

Posted by
1035 posts

I didn't attend a bullfight, but did stumble upon the parade/procession leaving the church after mass. In fact, I walked in the parade. No one seemed to mind and it is a great memory (great photos too). It is a great time to be in Madrid.

Posted by
629 posts

We attended the bullfight on Sunday, May 2nd, 2010. This is a national holiday and a once a year event where all of the Matadors, Picadors, etc. wear the 'costumes' of Goya's era. Quite an event to attend. Don't forget to rent a cushion inside or you'll be sore from sitting on concrete!