Please sign in to post.

Please help - Hotel in Paris for June 2012

Need a hotel in Paris from June 5 to June 10, 2012. We are looking for hotel with triple rooms something that will accommodate for a family of 7 (3 adults & 4 children) We have decided against an apartment. We thought we had found one, the Hotel Louvre Rivoli but the triple rooms already booked. We want a hotel around the Louvre or Notre Dame,. We have been searching, and searching, any information would be helpful. We are beginning to panic. Thank you

Posted by
9110 posts

Try the Cluny-Sorbonne (dead center to where you want) or any of the ones in the Campanile chain (scattered and the closest is probably around Bastille).

Posted by
11507 posts

Nancy ,, with three adults and 4 children you need a triple and a quad ,, each child counts. Stating your budget in euros would be a great help too,, there are literally thousands and thousands of hotels .. I know you stated you were interested in a hotel, but there are aparthotels,, sort of hybrids so to speak.. a well known and respected chain is Citidines,, and they have one near the Louvre. Look it up, you could get two one bedroom units( will sleep up to 4 each room). Citadines Louvre Paris If budget is tight,, look at the Hotel Eugenie,, rooms are not large, but clean, have a/c , mini fridge and are VERY central, you are steps from Seine, and only a few minutes stroll to Notre Dame,, I have stayed there and liked it very much.

Posted by
805 posts

in September we stayed at the Hotel Home Latin (hotelhomelatinparis.com) in the Latin Quarter about a ten minute walk from Notre Dame and liked it very much. They do have triple rooms. The hotel is located on side streets and much quieter than being on a major street. You could watch life in a real Parisisan neighborhood. One other thing we learned is that at 10 euros, their optional breakfast is actually a good deal. Coffee and a nice pastry ran about 6 or 7 euros at a local place was very enjoyable, but breakfast at the hotel was self serve and included croissants, baguettes, cereal, yogurt, coffee, juice etc. When you left there you were really set to go for a long time. Anyhow, I hope you have a great trip.

Posted by
635 posts

Book early. You've already figured out that the rooms go fast. The better the deal, the quicker it fills. I just made reservations for a double in late April. I got the last double room.

Posted by
25 posts

Thanks for all your suggestions. We are looking into the hotels and websites suggestions.

Posted by
1340 posts

Another quaint option in the Latin quarter is the "Hotel Familia." It's so darn quaint that you won't believe it.