Please sign in to post.

ParisHome2000 apartment rental

Hello, I am going to Paris later this year and was wondering if anyone has had an experience with the ParisHome2000 apartments run by Sl!m? Any information would be great. Thanks.

Posted by
11507 posts

Marty I would ask on paris forums tripadvisor.com also, and I would google for reviews. Apartment rentals are tricky, and people do get let down or even ripped off. Be careful , I would not rent from someone with no reviews.

Posted by
30 posts

Hi Marty, I would suggest a look into a very cool website for world apartment/villa/room/home rentals called AIRBNB.COM. We have used them quite a bit and have had great success. In fact, we are going to both Paris and Nice this June/July and have booked villas via them! They offer a tremendous variety all over the world. As always, check details prudently and good luck!

Posted by
4 posts

hi marty , i was hoping you had some positive response to your question about Paris home 2000 . we have reservations there for may. I also posted and received a reply from someone who had stayed there without a problem. i will be intrested to see howvthiscturns out.

Posted by
3580 posts

I stayed at Slim's place a few years ago. It was easy, neat and clean, with greeting and orientation by Slim. He stays available by phone. A lightbulb burned out and he was there to replace it within an hour or so. The location is convenient to rue Cler, bus service, shopping for groceries, restaurants,etc. Don't count on the washer/dryer combo in the apartment to actually dry your clothes. A laundromat is on the ground level; I used that for drying my clothes. The bed is a very comfortable pull-out couch, large enough for two. I think it was queen size. Anything you need for cooking or refrigerating food is available in the kitchen. There is an elevator.

Posted by
4 posts

Stayed at Slim's apt in may. Had a great experience. He was very accommodating. We did have to use the stairs , the apt was 2 flights up and the stairs were steep and spiraled , but not a problem unless you are handicapped in some way. Great neighborhood, excellent location to tourist places. The apartment had free wifi, which is unusual in Europe, everything we needed to cook our meals , and the bed was a queen size Ikea platform bed.
It saved us some money.