Please sign in to post.

Paris Lodging

We have 2 1/2 days in Paris total. It is our 35th anniversary and our adult daughter staying w us, so need lodging for 3.
I'm so confused about where to stay. 1st, 4th or 6th? Help. Please.

Posted by
10259 posts

Are you set on only those arrondissements? Have you read any descriptions about the arrondissements and chose the 1st, 4th & 6th based on that? Have you read any guidebooks? What is your budget?

Posted by
9423 posts

Fergie, You posted this question twice and there are responses on both now. It's best to have just one thread going so others can see the responses you've gotten. (You can delete one). My favorite areas of Paris are the 4th (Ile Saint Louis specifically my fave), 5th and 6th as close to the river as possible. My favorite hotel is Hotel de Lutece on Ile St. Louis. Here's my response from the other duplicate thread: Here's a few recent threads to help you... Paris Best Area To Stay Hotel Advice For Paris Paris In September Latin Quarter Paris Hotels Area To Stay In Paris

Posted by
10259 posts

300-400 euro per night? You only said you will be in Paris 2 1/2 days. How many nights is that?

Posted by
9423 posts

Yes, Hotel St. Louis en l'Isle is very good, I think you will really like it and be very happy there. You will love this neighborhood. The best in Paris imo.