Please sign in to post.

Paris Hotels

Looking for a budget Hotel in Paris for June 2013 for 3 nights. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.... Kelli

Posted by
11507 posts

Hotel Diana
Hotel Saint Pierre ( the one near the Sorbonne , there are others with similar names) Both clean, in excellant areas. I have stayed in both.

Posted by
28 posts

My daughter and i stayed at hotel de tureene. It was right next to a subway and 4 minute walk to the eiffel tower. We found it perfectly located and heard about it from this same website. Family owners, nice people. The price was about $110 a night for June 2012. ps...highly recommend doing "Fat Tire Tours" awesome bike tours of Paris...enjoyed it so much, we did it twice! Great way to see Paris!

Posted by
28 posts

My daughter and i stayed at hotel de tureene. It was right next to a subway and 4 minute walk to the eiffel tower. We found it perfectly located and heard about it from this same website. Family owners, nice people. The price was about $110 a night for June 2012. ps...highly recommend doing "Fat Tire Tours" awesome bike tours of Paris...enjoyed it so much, we did it twice! Great way to see Paris!