Please sign in to post.

Paris Hotels

Advice: I've booked 2 hotels for Sept 18-22. Hotel Andrea Rivoli in the Marais section, 160E a night , no breakfast, and Hotel du Lys in the Sorbonne area, near the quais, for 145E a night and breakfast.
Anyone know both these hotels and can give me advice. Obviously Du Lys is cheaper and I do love the Quartier Latin area. Help? Don't give me any new ideas, or else I will go wacko!(Shelly)

Posted by
2081 posts

hi, can you split your time between the 2 hotels? just a thought. happy trails.

Posted by
11507 posts

shelly did you read the reviews on tripadvisor.com.. or just google "reviews hotel blah blah" that's what I always do.
Personally I would stay at cheaper one, I like the location and I would rather spend extra cash on sightseeing and eating! Anyways check out reviews,, read more then a few to get the concensus.. ( in other words if there is one bad review out of 15 then disregard the bad one and vice versus)

Posted by
5 posts

Thanks, I did actually think of splitting my 4 days, and I definitely have read tons of reviews. I'm leaning toward the Du Lys in the Latin Quarter, cheaper and I love the location. Any more advice, keep them coming.

Posted by
2081 posts

hi again, if you can split your time, you will have the opportunity to live/experience 2 areas of Paris. i know they do that in Hawaii if its the same chain. happy trails.