Please sign in to post.

Paris Hotel near Notre Dame (Left or Right Bank) under $200 per night?

Can anyone recommend a good hotel? I have searched this Web site as well as Tripadvisor.com. As soon as I find a place that might work and e-mail them, the hotel has no availability. I will be in Paris for three nights at the end of May. To further complicate things, I am traveling with a friend and we need our own beds, so we are looking for a twin room. Any suggestions you can offer would be GREATLY appreciated!
Many thanks,
Kimberly

Posted by
1849 posts

Les degres de notre dame may have rooms in your price range. The location is probably two blocks from Notre Dame. The hotel has no lift, if that is a problem for you.

Posted by
2030 posts

I always get twin rooms at hotels, but be advised most Parisian hotel rooms are small, and though the beds will be separate -- they may still be very close together.

Posted by
9110 posts

Cluny Sorbonne (Rue V Cousin, at NW corner of the university) is just what you need. Ten minute walk to ND, about 100 euros, and they have twin beds.

Others along that couple of blocks are in the same price range, but can't recall seing anything but double beds.