Please sign in to post.

Paris apartment rentals

I am looking at websites of several apartment rental agencies in Paris, some of which have some very nice apartments in great locations in Paris. Has anyone ever rented from CobbleStay, Paris Interiors, Paris For Rent, Paris apartment Services, and Villas to Rent? We are also looking for a place in Rome.

Posted by
63 posts

we booked an apartment with "Vacations in Paris". The reviews on trip advisor were good. I'll reply with our opinon when we return.

Posted by
11 posts

I also booked an apartment with "Vacations in Paris" for a stay this summer.

Posted by
19 posts

We booked with Vacations in Paris, and leave next week. They have already mailed us a key and thorough directions.

Posted by
2 posts

All three replies so far have been about Vacations In Paris: do you all work for them? Wow what a coincidence to have such replies. I did look at their website and there are so many properties of interest! Thanks for your replies!

Posted by
1265 posts

Cindi - I will also recommend VIP, and no I don't work for them. I liked using them because they are based in the US and I thought their prices were quite resonable.

Posted by
248 posts

We used rentparis.com and had a great experience with an apartment near Luxembourg Gardens.

Posted by
5516 posts

I have also used Vacationinparis. I rented #115 in Oct 2009. The apartment was as described and the company was easy to deal with. I am renting with them again this year.

Posted by
10221 posts

I have rented two apartments in Paris through VRBO. One I have already stayed in and one I will be staying in next October. I have used VRBO for rentals in other places too. I have never been disappointed in an apartment I have rented this way. One advantage of vrbo.com is that you rent directly from the owners. Because of that you might find a little more flexibility with prices or length of stay than other sites may give you.

Posted by
273 posts

I also use Vacation in Paris. Such a great, service oriented company. Plus, in most cases you get the keys before you leave the States. No, I don't work for them either

Posted by
273 posts

I also use Vacation in Paris. Such a great, service oriented company. Plus, in most cases you get the keys before you leave the States. No, I don't work for them either

Posted by
931 posts

We usually rent all of our EU apt rentals thru VRBO, but when we did Paris we found a great little one bedroom, on the top of the 15th, with a view of the Eiffel tower for only $90EU/nite thru Homelidays.com.

Posted by
875 posts

We like iloveparisapartments.com and have also used vacationinparis.com Both good choices.

Posted by
50 posts

We also used www.vacationsinparis.com They are based in New Jersey, so very easy to use.
We had the BEST apartment ever. It was #116/2br/2ba and a view and location to die for. It had everything that they promised. We would highly recommend the company and that apartment if you are travelling with a small group.

Posted by
4 posts

Man that website for vacationsinparis.com is the pits. Is it still in business? I've used parisstay.com to great success. I hear VRBO is good too.

Posted by
15 posts

We have rented from VRBO.com several times and all have been great. We will be in Paris for two weeks in May and have rented a three bedroom apartment in the 11th. I trust it will be great!

Posted by
1315 posts

I've had good experience with Vacation in Paris too.

Posted by
22 posts

Hi, We've used vrbo.com for places in London, Paris, Prague, and Vienna. Have never been disappointed. We find this site to be more affordably priced, since it's a direct rental from the owners and no middle-man. We had a beautiful 3 bedroom apt that slept 6 of us in the Latin quarter by the Rue Mouffetard, Paris. I would recommend this area. We had 2 parents, and 4 young adults (16-25) and it was a lively area. The market is amazing.