Please sign in to post.

Paris apartment

Hi,Im a 32 yo woman finally getting around to her first European holiday. I have a fantasy that I'm hoping to make a reality when I am in Paris for the fist time this Octocber. I picture myself sitting on a balcony of a small(and reasonably priced!) apartment overlooking a bustling street or square with lots of cafes and interesting people to watch. If anyone has any fabulous memories of an hotel along these lines please let me know. Thanks so much. Kylie

Posted by
36 posts

We have rented a small studio/apartment in the 6th for 5 nights in september through VRBO, which is pretty reputable for a reasonable amount...if you check out the many rental agencies you should be able to find something...you can check out craig's list as well for direct from owner apartments.

Posted by
16 posts

We found an apartment for this fall through Vacation In Paris. Check their web site; it's thorough with great write-ups and many photos of each apartment. But be sure to book early (like now) as several of the apartments in which we were interested were already unavailable for October. Because their main office is in the U.S., it's easy to call them to ask questions. Also, be sure to know the area where you want to stay; it helps narrow down your choices. Good luck!

Posted by
2030 posts

I'm a single woman who goes to Paris often -- I have these apartments bookmarked for future reference, as they all look great to me, and are in fabulous neighborhoods. One of them may work for you. They are from www.vrbo.com. enter the number on the home page.

Happy Hunting!