Please sign in to post.

octoberfest

We are headed to munich sept.26-oct.5or 6th nothing in stone yet. 3 couples children finally gone life long dream first time to germany want 2 or 3 days at octoberfest than see other areas possibly switzerland vieena we are fairly well traveled but looking for any info. places to stay countries to see not much for museums just like to enjoy people and enjoy the beauty of other countries greaty appreaciated

Posted by
8947 posts

uh Mike, could you possibly come back and edit your post with some punctuation and some real sentences. It isn't very easy to read.
Thanks

Posted by
12040 posts

And give us some more information, such as how much time you plan to allot. And, what exactly are your questions?

Posted by
193 posts

I've been to Oktoberfest a few times and looking forward to get back there this fall. They were some of the best times I've ever had.
You should spend some time looking at guidebooks from the library and check back here with more specific questions.
Prost!

Posted by
2 posts

hello
i'm knew to posting sorry ,about the puncuations. I'll try again, we would like to spend 3 days at octoberfeast then visit some other countries not sure about trasportation and places to stay. We've considered a travel agent but thought we might like to it ourselves first. any help with suggestions or resources would be great. happy new year

Posted by
8947 posts

Have you looked at any guide books? Have you searched though the archives here a bit. You should be able to find quite a few answers to your questions just doing that. We can help fine tune a trip, but we can't plan a trip for you since we don't know your budget, or what your interests are.