Please sign in to post.

OBERAMMERGAU PASSION PLAY

Does anyone have a way of getting play tickets for a date in June (apart from the packages of overnight and play tickets or existing tour groups)?

Posted by
9363 posts

Individual tickets have been sold out for months and months. The only way to get them now, unless you can find someone getting rid of some, is as part of a package.

Posted by
8943 posts

I think buying one of the packages is the best deal anyway. Where were you planning on staying overnight? Where were you planning to eat dinner during the 4 hour break? Every place in town is pretty much a part of that and finding something now after the tickets have been on sale since April is not going to be easy. Why do you not want one of the packages that is being offered by the town? It isn't like there are going to be better deals offered someplace else.

Posted by
5 posts

I am leading a church-related group of 33 (they have read the book--LOL) but only a few of them want to see the play. We already have accomodations in Mittenwald (2 nights) and Schwangau (1 night)! I would love to help the few get seats to the play while the rest of us do other things...hence the query