Please sign in to post.

nice airport transportation

from the old town of Nice, other than cabs, what public transportation or shuttle is available?

Posted by
32519 posts

alice (with a small a) Have you go the RS Provence and French Riviera book, or the RS France book? They both have quite a lot of detail about that. Short answer is TAM bus, tram then train, walk (or rollerblade) or cab. Some shuttles are discussed.

Posted by
71 posts

There are two buses, one is direct to the train station, the other makes several stops (and also stops at the train station). I forget the exact price, but I believe its a couple of euros. I usually don't like buses, but found this to be a cheap, efficient, and easy way to get to and from the airport.

Posted by
29 posts

Thank you, we will arrive in Nice with a car, but hoped to drop off car and then spend several days in Nice. We were checking to see the possibilities for getting to Nice and then returning to the airport for an early flight on the 3rd day.
The info has been very helpful.

Posted by
1200 posts

I went on a RS France tour last Sept and we ended in Nice. The hotel called the day before a shuttle bus company which took a group of us (7 of us ) to the airport. Very easy. Contact hotel to find out if they can call a shuttle bus for you. Shuttle arrived on time and there was no problem Ann