Please sign in to post.

Nerja, Spain

Does anyone know of any festivals in or around Nerja during 6/26- 6/29? Any other suggestions on what to do there?

Posted by
1501 posts

I don't know of any festivals in Nerja during that time span, but I HAVE been to Nerja twice, both times for a week and did not run out of things to do. In town, there's a great bistro that has Flamenco dinner shows, that are the best I've ever seen anywhere in Spain. It's in a small intimate environment, ask your hotel the name of the place, because I don't remember it. Brunilla beach is lovely, and everywhere there are large tented areas that serve Paella and home made Sangria that's a great way to spend an afternoon. Of course you must go to the Balcon de Europa and enjoy the incredible view. There's a restaurant in a hotel there that has a lovely sea view, and I had a fabulous Nicoise salad but there are other items as well. The shopping is very nice, restaurants many, and there's a lovely old church. There's lots of night-life also. This should keep you busy for a few days.