Please sign in to post.

museums in paris

i need information about museum pass in paris. i want to visit centre pompidou, musee rodin, l'orangerie, musee d'orsay during the 4 days i have in paris. can i find a good deal?

Posted by
8700 posts

All of the museums on your list are covered by the Paris Museum Pass. The pass is good for either two, four, or six consecutive days. If you visit all four museums in two days, the pass will save you money. If you buy the four-day pass, it probably will cost more than buying separate admission tickets for each museum, but you won't have to stand in line to buy tickets. You can go right in.

Posted by
864 posts

I highly recommend getting a museum pass. Time is money and skipping the lines is well worth the price of a pass. It feels odd to skip to the head of a line but if you have a pass that is sometimes what you do (they just wave you in). Frequently there is a separate entrance of pass holders. At the Louvre use the Richelieu entrance off the Rue de Rivoli (not the pyramid entrance). Halfway through the arcade is a down escalator on your right (and museum guards). That's your quick entrance. Buy the pass somewhere other than the Louvre.

Posted by
2 posts

thanks!....i think i am convinced that i should go in for a pass.