Please sign in to post.

Munich

Does anyone know of a good place to stay in Munich? I have the Best of Europe and it does not cover Munich, I am already traveling with an extra book for Poland so any help for staying in Munich would be helpful. thanks
Vivian

Posted by
425 posts

I have stayed at both Hotel Uhland and Hotel am Viktualienmarkt and would recommed both. Both have clean rooms, are moderately priced and have bood breakfasts. I will be back at Hotel Uhland on May 2nd for a few nights.

Posted by
19092 posts

I have listed some places in Munich on this page on my website. I have never stayed in any of them, but they have all been recommended at some time on this website.

Posted by
3049 posts

I recently stayed at the Hotel Eder and liked it fine. Convienent (if slightly seedy) location, the hotel was clean, traditionally furnished, priced right. It depends on your budget, of course. If you want to spend more I am sure there are nicer options as well.

Posted by
9 posts

Thanks everyone. I downloaded the Kindle book to our pc and was then able to put it on the phone I will be carrying, on our trip ,so now have the info I need without carrying another book. Thank You for your help I will use one of the hotels recomended. thanks
Vivian