Please sign in to post.

Mid September 2010 rental

Hello,
I am having no luck finding an apartment in Paris in September. Everyone is booked! Any ideas for hotels that might have apartments? Have already tried the Valderon. TIA

Posted by
73 posts

I see lots of apartments apparently available in september?

• Dates?
  • Price range
  • Number of people?
  • Location?
  • Service level?
Posted by
94 posts

Are you looking for an apt or hotel? I justed booked an apt for September a few weeks ago with Vacation in Paris and they had several(in all price levels) to choose from. They are an American company based in New Jersey and you can talk to someone who will answer all your questions. They will also send you email contact references so you can "talk" to people about their experience in each apt. Good luck!

Posted by
29 posts

Thanks, everyone.

I've tried vacation in paris - they are our usual go to but are booked solid - as is paris perfect and france for rent. I'm looking to spend about $350 USD/night and need a 2 bedroom. I'd love something in the 5th or 7th since I have small children and like the park close by. We can't do a VRBO because it's a business trip for my husband so we need someplace that can prepare a proper bill.

Anyone know any hotels that have apartments?

Ronald - where are you seeing listings? Thanks

Posted by
1315 posts

Here are two more to try: France Homestyle and Paris attitude. Good luck!

Posted by
4555 posts

You might also have some luck at homelidays.co.uk

Posted by
500 posts

nevermind, I think both of my suggestions, historic rentals and Relais Bosquet only have one bedroom apartments.

Posted by
66 posts

Yes, September is a popular time in Paris (lots of conventions, Fashion Week, etc.). We actually moved our trip this year from September to October because our favorite agency (Paris Perfect) was booked 3 months ago.

You may also try www.GuestApartment.com.

Posted by
73 posts

I found several locations using HomeAway.com (or actually .nl, but that shouldn't make a difference). You can limit the search to the preferred district.

Posted by
646 posts

Have used vrbo twice in the past and am using it again for our trip in October. Have never had difficulty getting a receipt for the rentals. You might want to give them a try. Good Luck.

Posted by
108 posts

Have you tried New York Habitat? They have vacation rentals in Paris and their list of apartments is so long I'd be surprised if they were fully booked for September. They are NY based and very helpful, you never pay anything until they actually found something that suits you and that you confirm. Their website is www.nyhabitat.com Good luck in your search and above all, enjoy Paris!

Posted by
78 posts

Your husband should check - most companies would be OK with "unconventional" paperwork for short-notice international travel. Especially since a VRBO apartment is often cheaper than a hotel.

Most VRBO landlords will provide some kind of receipt if you ask. Print out the VRBO listing as well and that will probably be sufficient.

Posted by
78 posts

I haven't used this agency but it is another you might check with-

My Apartment Paris

The particular apartment in the link looks very nice and may work for you depending on your exact dates.

Posted by
335 posts

I hope you've tried VacationInParis.com
I rented from them last June and have another place rented for Sept 21-28 this year. They have excellent customer service, you pay in dollars, the place is immaculate, etc. Hope you find something!

Posted by
29 posts

Oh I have tried Vacation in Paris - love them and have used them before. They are completely booked in Sept and almost all of Oct!!!