Please sign in to post.

MEMBERS OF THE PRAGUE 0525 TOUR

I was wondering if anyone participating in the May 25 Prague tour would like to communicate privately. Perhaps we could share some ideas, travel suggestions, etc. you can reach me at [email protected]

Posted by
2788 posts

It wasn't that long ago that RS provided each tour member a roster of all the tour members with their addresses and phone numbers. A great service for doing what your post is trying to do. Unfortunately, due to current social and legal problems, that roster is no longer available. In fact, my RS tour last year had to compile a tour roster (of those members which to be listed) on the sly with no involvement of the tour guide. I hope your post gets results. I too am going to Prague but not until August. Happy travels.

Posted by
180 posts

that's not totally true with all tours. With my tour of Prague last year we received a list of each tour members names ahead of time.

During the tour - the tour guide passed a paper around, we signed our name and email and she made copies and gave us each before the end

Posted by
769 posts

same on my Scandinavia tour last year - got the names before but it was up to us to offer up email/addresses and contact info at the end of the tour (many of which I do still communicate with). But it was nice to get a list before and start learning the names of your new travel buddies!