Please sign in to post.

Itenerary

Hi,
WE are a family of 4 with two children aged 11 and 13. We are traveling Luzern on July 16, 2012 to Lausanne by the Golden pass train. I`d like to know how soon it gets dark in July? So that we can book accordingly. We will be staying Lausanne till 19th. On 19th morning we are flying from Geneva. WE have 2 days for going around. We have the 4 day flexi saver pass. We wish to see the chocolate and cheese factory, Gstaad, chateau Chillon, tulip gardens in Montreaux. A short trip to Geneva would be good. Is it possible to visit Murren to get feeling of the beautiful country side. I know its really hectic. Can you please advise me ony itenerary . In my former query Lola helped me a lot and gave me some valuable suggestions and as per her advise I got the swiss pass.

Posted by
71 posts

Can't help with itinerary as I've never been, but can help with when it gets dark. http://www.timeanddate.com/ will tell you the sunrise and sunset pretty much anywhere pretty much any time you might want to know. Look under the Sun and Moon tab. It says that in Switzerland in July, 2012 sunset ranges from 9:31 at the beginning of the month to 9:06 p.m. at the end. And in case you're interested, sunrise ranges from 5:48 to 6:16 a.m. This means you have 15 hour days, which is why some people love their sleeping masks, especially in hotels with thin curtains.