Please sign in to post.

Hotels In zurich

Any suggesttions for Hotels in Zurich that will be in the city center and under $200 per night?

Posted by
430 posts

We used the Hotel Leoneck as an arrival hotel in Zurich. It was at one time a RS recommended -- not sure now. (My pregnant wife, toddler and I arrived 1 day before the rest of our travel party -- to let her and the little one get over jet lag in peace...)

http://www.leoneck.ch/en/index.html

It is in the old city, about a 10 minute walk / tram combo from the train station. For our situation the big positive is the Crazy Cow restaurant right downstairs. They have doubles from about 110 Euro and 3-bed rooms from about 130 Euro -- they do run specials, and would negotiate rates if you pre-pay (as of 2003).

Website has a map showing location in detail.

Posted by
355 posts

We stayed one night at Hotel Arlette in Zurich before leaving to come home. It is a RS recommendation, very close to the train station and significantly under 200 per night.
It is definitely not fancy and the room was quite small but worked fine for one night. It is very convenient for catching a fairly early flight. I booked it through Venere.com in 2008.