Please sign in to post.

Hotel in Paris

Hello I'm hoping to get some advice on hotels in Paris. I will be in Paris May 16th through May 24th and I want to stay in the Latin Quarter or St. Germain des pres. I am looking at 4 places: hotel home Latin, Hotel Cujas Pantheon, Hotel d'Angleterre Saint Germaine des Pres, Hotel Saint Germain des Pres. Thanks Kelly

Posted by
1174 posts

Kelly, You might want to go to www.tripadvisor.com, get on the Paris forum and ask your question there as well. Once on the Paris forum you can type in each hotel in the search box and there will be pages of reviews of each hotel, most of which are recent. We've not stayed in any you mentioned. Many prefer to stay in an apartment if you have 6-8 days in Paris.
You also might check out www.heart-of-paris-hotels.com, click on the 4th, 5th, or 6th arrondissments and then click on each hotel of interest.

Posted by
85 posts

Kelly, Had a wonderful experience staying in the Latin Quarter 2 years ago st Hotel Henri iv (be careful w/ searches and reservations as there is another hotel w/ similar name with residence in the name). Hotel Henri 4 Paris 3 stars Hotel – Hotel in Latin quarter – Notre ...
www.henri-paris-hotel.com/en/Hotel Henri IV Paris Rive Gauche · Home | Henri IV ... Hotel Henri 4 - Quartier Latin - Paris. The dream ...