Please sign in to post.

Hotel in Luzern for around $150 US for two people?

Hello-We will be traveling to Luzern early next June and we are trying to find a decent hotel for around $150 U.S. dollars for three nights. We aren't too picky as long as it is quiet and clean. It seems as though it is an expensive city-we'd appreciate any help! Thanks!

Posted by
668 posts

China: Are you looking for somewhere at $150 per night or $150 total for the 3 nights? If the latter, you may have some difficulty. Try Tripadvisor.com. If the former, try Hotel des Alpes. Great location right by the Kapellbrucke.

Posted by
96 posts

Hi China. It is an expensive city. We were able to get a great discount rate on a room at the Ameron Hotel Flora in Luzern through Expedia. It's located close to the train station, close to the river and old town, and across the street from a Picasso Museum. The front desk staff were very accommodating. I'd watch Expedia for deals.

Posted by
32213 posts

china, you might have a look at * www.goldener-stern.ch/default_e.htm * (cut & paste the link inside the asterisks). I stayed there recently and would certainly recommend it. It's within easy walking distance to the Chapel Bridge and other sites, and not far from the rail station. Happy travels!

Posted by
100 posts

Hi again! I am looking for $150 per night for two people. Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out!