Please sign in to post.

Hotel in Lisbon

Does anyone know a centrally located, moderately priced hotel to recommend in Lisbon? Thank you!

Posted by
80 posts

Do you want your own bathroom?

If you don't, the Lisbon Lounge Hostel has some great doubles, they're cheap, and honestly, its the nicest place I've ever stayed in my life.

Great mix of age groups staying there, and you can't beat the 8 euro dinner with their own in house cook.

http://www.lisbonloungehostel.com/

Think about it.

Posted by
1525 posts

Check Residencial Florescente near Praca Rossio; you can find in on the net. It was in Rick Steves' 2005 Portugal book. On a pedestrian street & reasonably priced, but you'll get a better room if you stay more than 1 or 2 nights.

Posted by
7 posts

Thank you. I will take a look. I do think we need our own bathroom. I appreciate your telling me!

Posted by
21 posts

We enjoyed our stay at Casa do Bairro very much.

Posted by
207 posts

We stayed in Residencial Florescente, double with bath, elevator, 74 Euros a night including a full European breakfast with more selection than most. Perfect location, surrounded by restaurants, theaters, people watching paradise, metro, buses and trams. Airport Bus will drop you at Restaurdores and hotel about two blocks away at most. George, Pittsburgh