Please sign in to post.

Hotel Europa in Madrid

I would love to hear your comments on the Hotel Europa in Madrid, Spain. Thanks a lot. This site has been great!!

Posted by
811 posts

great location with easy subway access. a little pricer than other ones in the area but better quality also.

Posted by
27 posts

We stayed in a triple room at the Hotel Europa last July. We loved it! The room had gorgeous hardwood floors, the bathrooms were marble and fully updated. For being on such a busy thoroughfare, it was amazingly quiet--our windows were very soundproof. Great location, near subway, lots of restaurants and shops. I would definitely recommend it.

Posted by
55 posts

I have booked 4 nights stay in July at Hotel Europa. On friday I actually went into the Rick Steves store in Edmonds, WA (I live really close) and the people in there were so friendly and helpful. I was talking to the guy about Madrid sites and told him that I was planning on staying at Hotel Europa. He was very excited for me, said he loved it. That it is a great location. It made me happy! If Rick Steves loves it I'm sure we will too!