Please sign in to post.

Honeymoon in France..

My fiancé and I are heading to France for our honeymoon in October. We are flying to CDG and then heading directly to Provence for one week staying at a gite and then heading back to Paris for our last few days. Does anyone have any really inexpensive romantic suggestions for our trip? Thanks so much. Mary

Posted by
9420 posts

How about a picnic lunch or dinner on the pedestrian bridge (called Ponts des Arts) across the Seine river in Paris? And/or in the Luxembourg Gardens, my favorite place in Paris.

Posted by
1986 posts

You could arrange to go to Grasse and have them make up a special perfume for you to remind you of your wedding. PS I have not done this, but we did visit Grasse - somewhat interesting

Posted by
8700 posts

Congratulations on your soon-to-be-married state! How about an after dark cruise on the Seine in Paris? Since the food on dinner cruises is said to be mediocre and over-priced, have dinner either before or after the cruise; but take either a bottle of wine or champagne on the cruise. I recommend les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf. The boats are smaller than those of other companies so you will have a more intimate ride. See www.vedettesdupontneuf.com.