Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower tickets

We are too late to get tickets via the ET web site and are thinking about buying tickets from a tour operator or broker. Has anyone had good luck with any outfit in particular? Thanks.

Posted by
34 posts

I'm in the same situation. Does anyone know how to get around the lines and get tickets when the official site is sold out? And I did so much planning ahead! I missed this one. But then several days have been really stormy so I wouldn't have wanted a reservation on a day like that. When are you going? Maybe we will see you in line. We are there the 20- 28th. Kris

Posted by
139 posts

Hi Jay, There was just a long thread about this topic - do a search and you will see several options. Good luck!

Posted by
202 posts

We reserved tickets and I wish we didn't. The only people who had a reservation were Americans. You have to enter at your time slot. So a line forms of all the reservation people. Mostly huge American youth tour groups. At one point this line was longer than the regular line. If you go at night the lines are short and the lights are beautiful. There are two lines. Scope out both a get in the shorter one. Everyone gets in the first line and the don't realize there is a second line.