Please sign in to post.

Disneyland Paris

We will be staying in the Rue Cler area in Paris for a couple of nights then we will be traveling out to Disneyland Paris for a couple of nights. We are wondering what is the best way to get from the Rue Cler area to Disneyland Paris.

Posted by
11507 posts

Tara,, to get to Disneyland you have to take the RER ,, Line A, .Direction "Marne la Vallee"( its the last stop so you won't miss it). Disneylands entrance is about 100 meters from stop,, easy. So, get a map, figure out how to get to the red line( RER A).. from where you are, I am thinking you need to get to Auber , Charles de Gaulle Etoile , or Chatelet to tranfer to RER A. Would help if you could tell us which metro stop is closest to your hotel, it will likely be listed on the hotel website under loccation or how to get there.

Posted by
347 posts

As Pat suggested, it is a rather straightforward process. You will have some train changes going from Rue Cler to get to the RER A. The Red line isn't the easiest line to get to from Rue Cler - may take some "backtracking", so it may take more than one train change. The biggest thing is to make sure you get on the correct RER A train - Marne de Vallee as opposed to Boissy Saint Leger. Hope you enjoy your day there. Ours was magical. It is really well done. I liked it better than WDW's Magic Kingdom, personally.

Posted by
4 posts

Thank you! This helps us out a lot! We are looking forward to our trip!

Posted by
4 posts

Thank you! This helps us out a lot! We are looking forward to our trip!

Posted by
78 posts

I'm planning a similar trip for the fall - just thought i'd share what i've learned from my limited research with you. First, and this is pretty obvious, it's busiest on wekeends. According to the books I've seen, Mondays and Thursdays are generally the least crowded days of the week, but beware of France's school holidays, as those cause larger crowds. Also, I've heard that whatever the Hollywood Studios-type park is over there is hardly worth your time. Because of this I've decided to just do a day trip from Paris to see the Magic Kingdom and spend the rest of my time in Paris (this also saves $ on the park tickets). I don't have kids though...if this was planned for the kids, you're probably going to want to spend more time at Disney and in both parks.