Please sign in to post.

Cologne Hotel Help

I have looked around quite a bit for a reasonably priced hotel with breakfast in Cologne, but it seems that most of the hotels are more "western" in theme and are aimed at the business travelers (ie. expensive and no breakfast... or charm). Any suggestions for a hotel or B&B in Cologne around 120 Euro per night? This is for April 2011. TIA!

Posted by
91 posts

Hi[INVALID] if you havent already, www.tripadvisor.com is a great unbiased site! also, i would suggest trying www.hostelworld.com or www.hostels.com. They dont just list hostels, they also list hotels, apartments, guesthouses, and B&B's. (You have to unselect what you dont want to see, ie. hostels and campsites, but I found those 2 sites very helpful as well! Good Luck

Posted by
8947 posts

My husband and I really like the Coellner Hof Hotel, as we have stayed here twice now. It oozes old world charm, but has large rooms, large beds, large bathrooms and one of the best breakfast buffets we have ever had. Price was about 75 euro for a double. Very friendly staff too, and the hotel is only about a 10 min. walk from the train station. http://www.coellnerhof.de/