Please sign in to post.

Berlin

Hi,
Would 3 and 1/2 days in Berlin be enough time to see/do the following?

RS walking tour,
Memorial Church,
Museum Island (Not all need to be seen),
Check Point Charlie,
Jewish Museum,
Nazi walking tour,
Reichstag,
Underworld Flack Tower Tour,
Topography of Terror,
Berlin Wall,

I think that is most of it I am sure I am missing something. Thanks for the help.

Wendy

Posted by
2297 posts

I mentioned it a few times before but just in case you don't know: if you don't want to waste time standing in line to get into the Reichstag make a reservation for one of the FREE tours of the building. They are offerd in English as well. Just make sure you make a reservation well ahead of time and then arrive 5 minutes before the tour is supposed to start.

http://www.bundestag.de/htdocs_e/visits/besgrupp/fuehr.html

Posted by
8946 posts

If you go with one of the many walking tour companies in Berlin, you will see much of what is on your list, as well as learn a lot of the history too, presented in a fashion that is interesting and not boring. The tours only cost around 12 euro, so you really get a lot for your buck. Plus you can ask the guide questions, and get a good orientation to the city so you can find your way around better.

Posted by
3250 posts

With good planning 3 1/2 days should be fine. The transportation system in Berlin is excellent so getting from one place to another is pretty easy. If you have an couple of hours try to squeeze a visit to KaDeWe Department Store--the food section alone is worth a visit!