Please sign in to post.

Barcelona tour guide

Looking for a Barcelona tour guide to take me around on a culinary tour. Any suggestions?

Posted by
11 posts

Unfortunately, I do not know a tour guide for a culinary tour in Barcelona. But if you are interested on the culinary tours, I recomend you to visit as well the Basque Country. Here food is a key part of our culture. We have pintxos (local tapas), high standard restaurants (we have the largest number of Michelin stars per inhabitant in the world) and even local private cooking societies. We also have two of the 10 best cookers of the world, Elena Arzak amongst them, who is the only woman of that group.
Taste the Basque Country! Aitor Delgado

Posted by
5 posts

Probably a small group tour, as that sounds more inexpensive. Would love a tour that concentrates on tapas and the local specialties. Any suggestions?

Posted by
5 posts

Probably a small group tour, as that sounds more inexpensive. Would love a tour that concentrates on tapas and the local specialties. Any suggestions?

Posted by
80 posts

So you're looking for a 1-on-1 guide or would you consider a tour group? The latter is more common and the former will likely cost you a couple hundred Euros for this attention. Most guides won't take less than 2 or 4 persons as it's not worth their time. When you say "culinary tour", would you consider a "tapas tour", a tour of local, small dishes? Of these, there are many. There are also several tapas+wine tours, too. Sincerely, Saludos, MadridMan - AND BarcelonaMan - @ you-know-where!

Posted by
80 posts

Viator.com offers a "Tapas Evening Walking Tour of Barcelona". They charge about $71 for the 2-5-3 hour tour. The tour includes: Tapas walking tour with an specialized gourmet guide 8 gourmet Tapas (hot and cold) 3 glasses of wine or beer
All local taxes Saludos, MadridMan - AND BarcelonaMan - @ you-know-where!

Posted by
5 posts

Thanks so much for the information. I'll check it out online... :)