Please sign in to post.

Barcelona lodging

Hello, My gf and I are traveling to Barcelona in October and was hoping if someone could suggest some lodging options. We are looking for something around $100-$135 USD per night which is centrally located and close to public transportation. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted by
931 posts

Shawn, I cannot give you any direct referels, but have some questions for you. Did you check the apt rentals on VRBO.com and Homelidays.com? We usually use them for our apt rentals in the EU, and have had great success finding something to meet our needs. Have you thought of bidding for a hotel in the area that you would desire? Start with Hotwire, and then do Priceline. Read their rules! A Priceline bid is purchased if they meet your price. Only bid on a 4 star or higher hotel, and make sure that it is in the area you want! Some excellent info on bidding at this website: http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showtopic=243& Also, go to Trip Advisor.com, Barcelona, and the lodging section. Plug in your price range, read the reviews, and check out the locations of the ones that match your needs.