Please sign in to post.

Apartment Rentals in Barcelona

has anyone had experience with FeelBarcelona Agency for apartment rentals in Barcelona or any other city/country? I'm on the verge of making a reservation, but want to check them out first. Thanks,Sharon

Posted by
15 posts

I rented an apartment through www.lovingbarcelona.com and everything went smoothly. A greeter met us in front of the apartment to hand us the keys. Our flight was very late leaving Paris but he had our flight info so he knew when to show up. We stayed across the steet from the University. We took an easy bus ride from the airport and it literally dropped us off in front of the apartment. The metro was convenient as it was in front of the entrance. We were on the 6th floor, two bedrooms, 1 bath and it was clean and modern. Nice kitchen and a washer to do laundry! I traveled with my family of five. Las Ramblas was only a block away and cafes, tapa bars just outside of the apt. Even Starbucks was around the corner. My friend who lives in Barcelona loved the apartment and its location.

Good luck and happy travels!

Posted by
842 posts

We used homelidays.com for our apt. in Tavira Portugal this X Mass, and REALLY like this booking agency! (Look at their web site)

Fantastic selections, and great guarantees, all over the world.

We also have used VRBO.com for differnt apts thruout the world, and are very happy with them.

Whatever agency you use, make sure that you verfiy that they are reputable, and do a good check on the apt or rental unit.

Posted by
4555 posts

I want to add my kudos to Steve's praise for Homelidays.com. It acts as a clearinghouse, so you end up talking directly with the apartment owner. There are tens of thousands of places listed, and they encourage renters to post their comments...always a good way of making sure you get what you see on the web.