Please sign in to post.

Apartment in Paris for month of march or april 2010

Looking for suggestions on apartment rentals in Paris for one month, march or april 2010. Any units or companies to recommend? I am looking for 5-latin quarter, 6-st. germaine, 3or 4-marais, or 11-bastille, for 1200 to 1500 euros per month. Travelling solo, with friends visiting sporadically. any other recommendations that come to mind, would appreciate it, happy travels, thanks

Posted by
62 posts

thanks, I will research this, I appreciate your help.

Posted by
5545 posts

Pam, I recently rented through vacationinparis.com and was very happy with their service. Unfortunately, I don't think they have anything in the budget you note. Their least expensive apartments are about $100 per night. However, they were very easy to work with and everything was delivered as promised. You can pay via paypal with a credit card in US dollars and they mail you the keys in advance.

Posted by
5 posts

Pam - We also rented an apartment in Paris from vacationinparis.com and found them to be very professional but a bit pricey. We rented an apartment near the Luzembourg Gardens and loved it.
Good luck - Fran.

Posted by
10244 posts

I rented my apartment in Paris through VRBO. One possible advantage of going through them is that you rent from the owners, not an agency. I have used them many times in the U.S. too. I was able to negotiate a better price for 10 nights in Paris (Latin Quarter - 5th) over New Years, which is considered a premium time. The longer you want to stay somewhere the more likely an owner would be to give you a better deal. We loved having the apartment and would recommend it to anyone.

Posted by
4555 posts

I've used homelidays.com with good success for Rome, Madrid, and Paris. You deal directly with owners on this site, and there are lots of reviews posted.