Please sign in to post.

Apartment in Paris

Hi,

Can anyone pls. recommend a 2 bedroom apartment in Paris
(in the following AR's #4,5, 6, 3, 7, 8th)...for 4 adults
in early June...hoping for a rate under $275/night.
Would like the apartment to have A/C, nonsmoking, a washer
(& dryer would be nice too).

Thanks very much for your suggestions.

Posted by
66 posts

www.vacationinparis.com

Check them out. I leave for Paris in just a few days and have rented an apartment for 6 days in the 6th arron - just a few blocks from the Notre Dame for $140 a night. I will let you know how my stay goes when I get back.

Posted by
2030 posts

also try www.vrbo.com - I've used this site 3 times now and found 2 great places in Paris and one in Cortona. Good luck!

Posted by
10227 posts

I also found our Paris apartment in Paris on VRBO. It was fantastic, but only a one bedroom. It does have a sofa bed, a washer & dryer and is non-smoking. I don't know about the a/c, because we were there over New Year's. What month are you going? The price was under the rate you want to pay. If you are interested in more information, let me know.

Posted by
875 posts

I've also rented from iloveparisapartments.com
Very satisfied. All are nonsmoking and have washer/dryers.

Posted by
3250 posts

We also had a great experience with VRBO for an apartment in Paris this past January.

Posted by
39 posts

Check out www.holidays-france-rentals.com. We have used this agency several times, both in Paris and a couple of their other properties. Friends have also used them and been very satified. They have several appartments in several areas of Paris.

Good luck

Doris,

Shoreline, WA