Please sign in to post.

apartment in Paris

Can anyone recommend an apartment in the Marais area of Paris? Preferably 2 bedrooms.
Thanks.

Posted by
683 posts

Try Parisbestlodge.com, which we used in 2004 and found to be very good. While we stayed in Le Marais then, our apartment was very small. They have others nearby abd likely within Marais. The metro is so good and cheap that location (within reason) is unimportant.

Posted by
157 posts

Did you happen to glance at these recommendations for apartments in Marais?

Posted by
57 posts

Debbie,

Check out www.vrbo.com. I'm renting an apartment for Christmas that i found there. They have a lot options in the Marias. Good luck!

Posted by
6 posts

Thanks everyone for your input. I have checked numerous websites, but was hoping that someone could recommend an apartment in the Marais that they had actually stayed in. If anyone has rented in this area and loved their apartment, please let me know.
Looking at staying approx 6 weeks in Paris.

Posted by
510 posts

I have stayed in the Rosiers apartment that can be viewed at this website: historicrentals.com. I really liked the apartment. It only has one bedroom, but it has a day bed in the living room. My sister got the bedroom and I got the daybed. It is in a fantastic location, next door to a wonderful pastry shop and across the street from a fantastic falafel place.

The only downside to the apartment is that it is in an old building and there is not much, if any, sound proofing and we could hear our neighbors who apparently stayed up all night! It really was more of a problem for my sister since I take sleeping pills when I travel.