Please sign in to post.

Amsterdam

Advice! My cousin and I are heading to Europe for a month and are stopping in Amsterdam. Since we are 2 females, we need advice on where a safe, but cheap hostel would be located in the city. If you have any experiences or advice, that would really be help us!

Posted by
2355 posts

Personally I loved the Hotel Brouwer (see Here), but you must book early. This is a frequently discussed topic on this board - put "Amsterdam Hotel" in the search box and you'll get things like: this, this, this, and this. Good luck!

Posted by
6788 posts

We also loved the Hotel Brouwer, but it's not exactly "cheap." Hotels in Amsterdam tend to be pricey.

Posted by
12172 posts

We stayed at Vondelpark Hostel. It's near the museums. I would probably stay there again.

Posted by
331 posts

We stayed (2 kids and 2 adults) in a private room in Vondelpark Stayokay hostel and also at Zeeburg Stayokay hostel, both in Amsterdam.They both offer large breakfasts and clean bedlinen. Zeeburg is new and very clean, but an iffy area. Vondelpark is older, not as clean but steps to Everything. There were lots of single girls were staying there.

Posted by
1 posts

My daughter and I just returned from
amsterdam, We stayed @Stayokay Amsteram, Vondlepark. It was a great location, secure and affordable. The population was diverse from young families to adults in their 70's. The staff was extremly helpful w/tips and directions. The breakfast was good. Enjoy your stay.