Please sign in to post.

Spain and Italy

We are planning a trip to Spain/Italy next summer (end of July). Please let me know if the below itinerary is fluid: SFO to Madrid stay for a 5 days Train from Madrid to Sevilla for 3 days flight from Sevilla to Naples then bus to Sorrento and stay in Sorrento for 5 days What is the cheapest way to travel from Sevilla to Sorrento with minimal transfer? We do have 17 days, so I also consider to add in 3 days of Malaga too. Please help. Thank you
Kim

Posted by
1178 posts

Five days will give you a good taste of Madrid, a busy city for sure.
The train to Sevilla leaves from the Atocha Station, and the trip is approximately 2 1/2 hours. There is a sandwich car on the train. The ticket stubs will show the coach number and seat number. If you stay in the area of the old city, three days will be good. I was there a couple of years ago and that was the length of my stay. Most sites are within walking distance. Really Discover Sevilla has the best tour and can get you set up for a great flamenco show. Their groups are smaller than the other tour groups I saw when there. Have not made the other stops on your trip. Enjoy!!