Please sign in to post.

Barcelona Hostel

My family of twelve people will be arriving in Barcelona Aug 7 or 8 2008. What would you recommend as a safe and clean hostel?

Thanks to all.

Posted by
3580 posts

I don't have a personal recommendation, but did recently visit www.hostelworld.com. There are numerous listings for Barcelona, including budget hotels. I will be spending a few days in Barcelona in May and intend to use this website to find something affordable. For a group of 12 it would be a good idea to reserve in advance. Some hostels have rooms for up to 16 people.

Posted by
324 posts

I like Hostel Subirats (5-10 min. walk from Pza. Catalunya) and above the bar with the best burgers in Barcelona. Telephone is +34 933 191 881 and the address is Rda. Sant Pere, 62 Portal 1.

Posted by
15 posts

We just got back from Barcelona and stayed at the Hostal Goya. It was a lovely place, cozy, modern and roomy. We were 5 and had a triple and a double. There is a main living room with large screen TV and free coffee and tea where everyone in the hostal spends downtime. They also had a computer where you can email home. All the rooms had their own bathrooms. Across the street was a cafe where we ate breakfast every morning. I highly recommend it. We walked everywhere and were close to major streets.