Please sign in to post.

Paris tours

My wife and I have planned our third trip to Paris. Each previous trip has been more laid-back. However, this time we only have a few days and will be accompanied by my wife's parents! I need to make the most of this trip and have settled on using organized tours with a guide. We would like to see old Paris, museums, and especially EAT!! Any creative tour options are welcome! Thank you

Posted by
71 posts

I'll beat Bets to it. She just posted a note over on trip reports ( here) about a chocolate tour of Paris. That's GOT to be a highlight! :-) You could also plan your own tour of the Best Baguettes in Paris with this map. I would reach out to one of the Paris foodie blogs, for example Paris by Mouth I linked to above, and ask there as well. You never know what you may find. Bon appetit! Ed Note: As soon as I posted this I went back to Paris by Mouth and saw the link Upcoming Food Tours.

Posted by
10196 posts

The chocolate tour, which I learned about here on the Helpline thanks to Karen in Ft. Wayne, is offered by Paris Walks. They offer a large array of tours led by very qualified English-speaking people. If you want something tailored specifically for you, the woman who does the chocolate tour is a professional tour guide who can build a tour to fit your needs. She's an American who has passed the rigorous French government exams to be a licensed guide, testing her knowledge in all areas. Personally, I'm really impressed with her. Her name: Iris Grossman-Amice. Email: dayinsummer@yahoo.com Wow Andrew--you were early!