Please sign in to post.

Paris restaurant

Only in Paris for a few days and looking for a nice restaurant with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Would like to keep the price range under $300 for two. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted by
7209 posts

$300 seriously? For that kind of money why don't you dine in the restaurant IN the Eiffel Tower?

Posted by
10 posts

Might be naive, but told that a nice restaurant is really expensive and we just wanted one special night!

Posted by
2257 posts

The two I've heard mentioned are Les Ombres in the Quai Branly museum and Cafe de l'Homme, but I understand the latter is closed at the moment. Someonealso mentioned the bar at the Concorde Lafayette.

Posted by
2153 posts

Diane, another vote for Les Ombres. I found the cafe almost by accident one day and had very nice lunch on the patio. Food was good and the location is fabulous, right at the base of the Eiffel Tower. I did not eat in the restaurant but I bet it would be a very nice, romantic spot. Check out their website for photos.

Posted by
14 posts

Definitely eat at the restaurant in the Eiffel Tower. A real experience!

Posted by
251 posts

We had dinner at the Jules Verne Restaurant in the Eiffel Tower in 2010. It was spectacular, we were very glad we did it. I recommend you look at their website for the menu and pricing. www.lejulesverne-paris.com/
You can also go to Trip advisor and read the reviews.