Please sign in to post.

Air BnB

Almost ready to book an apartment through Air BnB. Has anyone had any problems with this agency? Anything I should be award of??

Posted by
638 posts

I used them to rent an apartment in Vancouver BC, it worked well.

Posted by
1292 posts

I am also getting ready to book my first apartment with them. I have done some research, and have found mostly good things about them. If you pur airbnb in the search box, a lot of info will come about them.

Posted by
3941 posts

Used them for a stay in Boston...more then pleased...but it's more the person/place you choose to stay and their personal quirks then the company itself...there are great hosts and crappy hosts, so do your reasearch and read the reviews, use the google street view to check out the area...that being said, I plan to use it when we travel this year...

Posted by
8747 posts

Booked two great stays in London with them. Both properties were exactly as advertised, the hosts were stellar. Extremely impressed and will use the site on my next trip. I know London and knew what neighborhoods I wanted to stay in so I Googled the property addresses and looked at them on the satellite view to see how close tube stops were.

Posted by
263 posts

Thanks to all who responded. I tend to procrastinate, so when I finally went to book the apartment I spent the last two weeks considering, it was gone. So today I booked an apartment with Vacation In Paris.
Here's hoping they are as good as they say they are!