Please sign in to post.

7 Days in Germany

I am looking for suggestions on my upcoming trip to Germany. My girlfriend is currently working an internship in Heidelberg and our plan is to travel Germany for her spring break. Our current idea is for me to fly into Frankfurt and then spend that first day in Heidelberg. From there we are thinking about traveling to Nuremberg, Prague, Dresden, Berlin, Hanover, and then ending up back in Frankfurt for my last day. I am currently debating the best/cheapest mode of transportation between the cities, suggestions of whether or not these would be the best places to visit if we only have a week, and what we might want to see in each of these cities knowing that we only have one day per stop. Thank you for any advice you may be able to give.

Posted by
32700 posts

Dustin This is a word for word duplicate posting like the one you have in the other area. Duplicate postings confuse the poster and the helper. You may be best off in deleting one or the other.

Posted by
1064 posts

Nigel is right. I have already answered your question on the General Europe site. Why should I repeat myself on the two other sites.

Posted by
2394 posts

Not having seen the other post, I will just add that you are trying to see way too much in one week. Go the the German train site - bahn.de and map (and cost) out your train rides.

Posted by
4637 posts

You got 6 cities in 7 days not counting Frankfurt. I would cut half of them and even then it would be a hassle.