Please sign in to post.

Bus travel from London to Paris

I am looking for an economical way to travel RT from London to Paris. I am considering the overnight Bus on Euroline/National Express. What was your experience? I understand you need to get off bus, go thru customs and then I assume reboard bus to complete the trip to Paris bus station.......is that right? and how was it?

Posted by
58 posts

Hi Christine I would take the Eurostar, it takes 2 1/2 hours to get there and you can find a ticket for under $100. Go to http://www.raileurope.com to check out the times and prices. I use this sight all the time when planning a trip. If you do not like that idea look for budget airlines in Europe. You can get a flight most times for under $100. Good Luck Wendy

Posted by
15616 posts

If you can commit to a nonrefundable ticket on a specific date, you can get a huge discount on a ticket about 3 months in advance. There are a limited number of tickets at budget prices and they sell out fairly quickly, but it is a huge savings.

Posted by
361 posts

EuroStar all the way baby, time is money and the best of Europe awaits across the channel.