Please sign in to post.

Leaving tomorrow!

Hello All, I know this is a question post. But maybe if someone reads this, it will answer the question "can this site really help me plan a trip?".

I leave tomorrow for Munich, Salzburg, Colmar, St. Goar. After a year of researching and reading question after guestion and response after response, I think I am ready. Since I am "pro-car" I have a BMW 300 series waiting for me as I leave Munich. My trip includes at least 3 nights in each town (except Andechs) with day trips planned along the way.

I have a one suitcase packed (it is not small enough to carry on, but I'm a big guy and my clothes are big) and one PacSafe 200 as a carry-on. I have $300 euros with me and a debit card, with credit cards as back-up. I know I'm rambling now so I'll just say, thanks everyone for the help. Whether you answered my question directly or that of another future traveller, you helped me tremendously.

See you in two weeks!

Posted by
10344 posts

Rob: Thank you for taking the time to say thank you! We don't always get that here. Have a wonderful adventure.

Posted by
32219 posts

Rob,

Hope you have a great time! Munich and Salzburg are both among my favourite places.

I'll be leaving in a few weeks as well, but still feel like I have "a million things to do". Coincidentally, I'll also be visiting Colmar and St. Goar this year.

Happy travels!