Please sign in to post.

Where Should I Go? : ]

[21/male]
I'm going to have approx 15 days to spend in Europe, I'm getting a Global Euro Rail Pass, and i dont mind spending a bit extra RyanAir as well. My interests include music (electronica/house)/clubs/people/hotsprings/. Where should my travels start and how far should i expect to get during my limited time here. Thanks for any input!!!

Posted by
62 posts

Being young I recommend Berlin for sure and possibly Amsterdam. Lots of young tourists in both locations. I would spend at least 3 nights in each major city you go to and you should look into night trains if possible to connect your locations. We also took 3 of these free walking tours while in Europe and loved them http://www.neweuropetours.eu/

I'm not a flight person due to the extreme carry on regulations of RyanAir so we trained everywhere with short daytrains (4 hours or less) and night trains

Posted by
9420 posts

Ibiza! It's a small island off of Spain and is the mecca for electronica. My son's a resident house dj in a top club in San Francisco and can't wait to go there this summer. All the top dj's play there. You can google it. Have a great trip!

Posted by
1021 posts

bobby, imho the best city in Europe for a young American is Paris. It was that way in my youth and no doubt remains so. It will open your eyes like no other city if you allow it. Your interests are all accommodated there (except perhaps hot springs which I don't recall mention of in Paris).